Wednesday, July 22, 2009

12 Week Challenge: Week Four

July 13, 2009 - Monday

Current mood: accomplished

Hi everyone! Today starts week five. I got to eat lots of yummies yesterday so I kinda don't want to start back on the diet today, but... I am. and I will.

Results are as follows:
Since starting Body for Life: I've lost 7.5 lbs and 13.5 inches. I've lost 16 pounds of the 20 pounds I put on last year. I'm 46 pounds down from my very heaviest from 2003.

Last week I started out kind of lazy. Monday I did wii boxing for 20 minutes instead of going to the gym. I did my weights but only walked 30 minutes on Tuesday instead of my waterfront hour. I didn't go to the gym at all on Wednesday. Thursday I didn't go to aqua but did my weights. Friday I made it to the gym and rocked it hardcore. Saturday I went on a pretty damn hard hike. Pictures to follow soon, FYI. That hike alone made me feel ok about the entire week. It was phenomenal and beautiful and I went with a friend who was SOOOO supportive and patient with the fat lady climbing the hill. It was wonderful.

My only complaint is that my right knee is really bothering me. I don't really know what to do for that. Who do I go see about it? I can't afford (and don't want) to stop working out. I know I can't continue to ignore it, but... I'm not sure who I talk to. Chiropractor? General doctor? Not sure at all.

Anyway, that's really all I have to report today. I'm an hour behind and swamped at work and still haven't had breakfast. Guess I'll go get that now. Hopefully all the shit I ate yesterday on my free day gets burned off this week. ;-)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment